MBA englisch / Fernstudium
- Aditus Bildungs- und Unternehmensconsulting GmbH
- Part-time / distance learning
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- 4 Semester
The partner of the KMU Akademie & Management AG, the Middlesex University, offers this flexible and accessible MBA (delivered entirely online). You will emerge with a recognized qualification via a learning progress where analysis and application of key management theories are applied to international business.
Mag. Christian Oberwagner, MBA
Job description and job opportunities
This MBA will prepare you for the senior management sector in a global business environment. This MBA is designed for professionals looking for the advanced business, management and leadership skills required to formalize their existing experience to progress into a more senior role.
Six compulsory modules
In addition to the compulsory modules above, you can choose between the following options:
- Number of participants max.:
- Number of applicants:
Total fee: € 11.500,-
- A second class honours degree or above
- We will also accept a graduate level professional qualification of comparable standard.
- You must have a minimum of two years’ managerial or professional experience in a full-time position.
- If you do not hold an honours degree you will be required to demonstrate significantly successful managerial experience* and may be required to complete a GMAT test.
Undertaking an MBA requires considerable commitment, not just from a financial perspective but also the time allocation required to complete it. The nature of a distance learning course requires you to adopt a disciplined and independent approach to your studies, so you will need good time management skills and self-motivation. As part of your assessment you will be expected to interact regularly with your tutors and fellow students.
- Possess proven academic ability
- Be motivated to undertake and complete the course
- Have language ability, in particular proficiency in the English language
- Seek career potential
- Benefit from the MBA
English language requirements for international students:
You must have competence in English language to study with us. The most commonly accepted evidence of English language ability is IELTS 6.5 (with minimum 6.0 in all components). We also normally require Grade C GCSE or an equivalent qualification. Visit ourEnglish language requirements pagefor a full list of accepted tests and qualifications.
Teaching language: English
Advantages MBA Distance learning
- Middlesex University is ranked amongst the global top 200 MBAs.
- The online delivery means you can study without having to travel or compromise your employment status.
- Distance learning provides the flexibility to work whenever you want, where you want. This course is also an ideal choice for those with family commitments.
- Professionally recognized by QAA. On completion graduates are guaranteed full professional recognition.
- On successful completion of the required modules you can be awarded a Master of Business Administration entitling you to use the letters MBA after your name.
- The MBA will benefit your career prospects by giving you the ability to think and lead strategically, apply knowledge in real time in the real world, gain understanding of other sectors and comprehend the skills involved in a senior management role. If you are already in employment, the work based projects you complete will also make a significant contribution to the achievement of your organization’s work objectives.
Aditus Bildungs- und Unternehmensconsulting GmbH is proud to present an MBA Distance learning programme in cooperation with our partner, the KMU Akademie & Management AG. The new MBA (Distance Learning) programme is a two year part time programme that will start in September 2016 and all classes will be English-taught. The application deadline is Friday, the 14th August 2016.