- Open School of Management
- berufsbegleitend / distance learning
- Cert. (Certificate)
The healthcare industry has grown a lot in recent decades. The world population is getting older. At the same time, there is an immense growth of new medical findings and medical-technological progress. This presents the actors within the health sector with big challenges, but it also provides them with new options.
Job description and job opportunities
The specialization in Healthcare Management is designed for occupied men and women with little or no prior knowledge in healthcare management who want to participate in a
education program at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5 in order to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.
Healthcare Core Modules (mandatory)
- Number of participants max.:
- Number of applicants:
Tuition Fees - Save money and invest in yourself:
Regular payment plan:
- 12 monthly installments of USD 160.00 / EUR 144.00 / GBP 112.00
- Total USD 1,920.00 / EUR 1,728.00 / GBP 1,344.00
- Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 2.00 / EUR 1.80 / GBP 1.40
- 24 monthly installments of USD 87.50 / EUR 78.75 / GBP 61.25
- Total: USD 2,100.00 / EUR 1,890.00 / GBP 1,470.00
- Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 1.00 / EUR 0.90 / GBP 0.70
- 6 monthly installments of USD 300.00 / EUR 270.00 / GBP 210.00
- Total: USD 1,800.00 / EUR 1,620.00 / GBP 1,260.00
- Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 4.00 / EUR 3.60 / GBP 2.80
- Very good English skills
- High school/secondary school graduation
- A computer or tablet and an email address
3 to 24 months, depending on your learning progress.
As a graduate of the specialization "Certified Healthcare Management Professional (CHMP)" you will receive a certificate (without grades) and a report card (with grades). The course is classified as ISCED Level 4 and EQF Level 5. The program has a state authorization: ZFU No. 7292015.
- In this online course, you study your chosen modules online—according to your own schedule.
- For each module, you take an online assignment/exam at any time.
- You can always contact your tutors if you have questions.
- In the online colloquia, you can discuss and exchange thoughts with both your tutors and fellow students.
- In the discussion forums and with the networking tool, you can connect with your fellow students and form learning groups.
- At the end of your course, you can work on your project thesis (optional). Here, you methodically solve a practical management problem in healthcare industry using your gained knowledge. Your tutor will provide advice, supervision and extensive feedback on your thesis.
The Open School of Management (OSM) is an international business school. The school offers short and comprehensive, high-quality and state-authorized post-secundary part-time courses in management at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5. Our students want to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.