Business Adminstration - distance learning course
- Betriebswirtschaftliches Institut & Seminar Basel
- Part-time / distance learning
- Zertifikat (Zertifikat)
- 9 Monat(e)
Our main objective is the practice-oriented, compact and systematic advancement of knowledge in business economics. Participants learn how to apply their newly gained skills in practice for the benefit of their company.
Dr. Ralf Andreas Thoma
Job description and job opportunities
This intensive course in Business Administration is tailored to the requirements of both senior and junior executives who wish to acquire comprehensive skills in business administration to complement the expert knowledge they already possess.
- Number of participants max.:
- Number of applicants:
- CHF 7100
The tuition fees include all the study materials and examination fees. There are no additional fees at all.
The following admissions requirements for the Intensive Courses in Business Administration apply:
- completed graduate study at a university
- or completed technical professional
- or commercial apprenticeship
- as well as 3 years of professional experience
Distance Learning Course
Normal working hours remain unaffected. The participant may freely organise his study time. In this way the participant may flexibly integrate this course of study into his professional and private life.
In the context of a Distance Learning Course the so-called self-learning competences play an important role. As they form an intergral part of our intensive courses of study we are dedicated to furthering and challenging them alike. These competences include the following issues:
- how do I organise my studies:
- time factor
- motivation levels
- dealing with stress
- keeping up concentration?
- time factor
- how can I actively acquire the relevant knowledge and identify the essential?
- how can I revise my knowledge, structure it and keep it fresh in my mind for a long time?
People are at the centre of our endeavours. Companies are shaped by people in the first place. They are the ones who develop goals and ideas and who are ultimately responsible for the success or the failure of a company.